SPECIAL BLUE N2O CHARGERS, ARE THE MOST UNIQUE NITROUS OXIDE (N2O) WHIP CREAM CHARGERS
Every nitrous oxide charger manufactured is produced with the best gas available to ensure great tasting whipped cream every time!
Each case of Special Blue brand nitrous oxide chargers contains six hundred (600) 8 gm N2O Chargers that will fit in every whip cream dispenser we carry and that is available on the market.
Important Safety Data:
Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
· For food use only.
· For use only with approved Whipped Cream Dispensers.
· Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
· Never dispose of full cartridges.
· Keep out of reach of children.
· Explosion danger: 122F (50C) max temperature.
· Storage and operating temperature: 37.4 F (3 C) (minimum) 122 F (50 C) (maximum).
· Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
· Do not take onboard an aircraft.
· Colour: Silver.
· If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
MISUSE: Misuse of product is dangerous, harmful to your health and illegal. Do not Inhale gas! Cartridges should only be used with approved Whipped Cream Dispensers and Multi-Use Dispensers. No other devices are authorized. Whipped Cream Chargers are for Food and Beverage preparation only. We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Gas Cartridge Safety Warning
Our gas cartridges cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device.
Cartridges get freezing cold when punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.